Win a Custom Fishing Rod!
Please complete the form below to enter the competition
1. The competition to enter to win the prizes as set out below (the "Competition") is run by Hustle NZ Ltd ("Hustle"). Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and their immediate families of Hustle are not eligible to enter. Entrants must have attended the CCGM on April 15th 2019 to enter. One entry per person.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants must go to https://bit.ly/rodCOMP and enter the necessary details to be eligable. Each entrant must retain their flyer as evidence that they attended the conference on April 15th 2019 in the case of winning and will be required to produce their flyer on that occasion - either in person or by photo evidence.
4. DATES: Entry closes noon on Friday April 19th 2019 (Promotion Period), when the prize draw will take place.
5. PRIZE: One person will receive a Customised ILLUSION SBS Series 7' 6-10kg 1pc Softbait Spin Rod from Offshore Rods and Shimano Sienna 4000 FE Reel. The winner is allowed one custom label of their choice to be printed on the rod. Offshore Rods reserve the right to specify the limitations of the label. The rod build time is a minimum of 5 weeks from order date. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be contacted via email. If a winner cannot be contacted within 3 days Hustle reserves the right to redraw the prize.
7. PRIZE DELIVERY: Hustle is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
8. NO CORRESPONDENCE: Hustle's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. NOT REDEEMABLE: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. INFORMATION: By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Hustle and that Hustle, or Hustle's promotional partners, may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
11. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Competition entries become the property of Hustle, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12. PRIVACY: Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information.
13. NO LIABILITY: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. TAX: The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
15: CIVIL CONTRACTORS NEW ZEALAND ("CCNZ"): This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with CCNZ. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to CCNZ. All entrants release and indemnify CCNZ and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by CCNZ or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.